Its Detox Time!!
Body detoxification is necessary to remove the impurities from the body and relax the vital organs through cleansing. It is always advisable to detox the body at least once a year so as to keep the body healthy and lively. Detoxification can also help to protect from disease and maintain a healthy life. The vital organs include kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin. Detoxification removes impurities from blood and removes impurities.
Disclaimer: Please consult your Medical Professional in case of undergoing treatment of cancer, alcoholism, substantial abuse. This article does not provide information for nursing women, children, patients under medication as well.
Let’s discuss the ways on how to detox the body at home:
- 1 cup water boiled with daal chini and black pepper ( kali mirch) and fennel (saunf )( take 2 cup water boil with the three ingredients till it is reduced to half) drink this empty stomach at morning.
- Include fruits in your diet specially citrus fruits like Oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, lemons, and limes that have the highest detoxifying effects.
- Keep your hydrated so for that you can take fruit juice, smoothie, vegetable juice, water, green tea, water, buttermilk). Make sure the diet you choose provides sufficient nutrition for whole day. So keep it balanced with fibrous, protein, vitamins and minerals content. It is advised to brush your teeth after having too many citrus food as it may wear off the enamel.
- Beetroots and carrots crushed with lemon and spinach can help to boost liver function.
- Green tea contains antioxidants that help to scavenge the free radicals of our body. The free radicals are harmful and are created by environmental pollution, cigarette smoking, and poisons like cleaners or herbicides. Free radicals leads to aging, tissue damage and many more. Apart from green tea berries, tomatoes, broccoli, spinach and nuts contains plenty antioxidants.